Sunday, September 25, 2016

Fall

I absolutley am in love with the fall season. Fall to me means sweater weather, pumpkin spice lattes, soups, fall runs, and sweatshirts on the beach. Although I really enjoy summer and laying in the sun, I am always looking forward to when fall rolls around and I can enjoy the perfect weather. The only thing is, that perfect never lasts long enough!! When I think of fall one memory really comes to mind. Two years ago was the first year that I had my puppy Toby. I can remember it like it was yesterday. I took him to the beach for the very first time. I was so unsure how Toby was going to react to the beach because he had never been there, but I had a feeling that he would love it. We drove down to the beach together. The weather was 75 degrees and sunny, with that crisp fall breeze. Toby hit the sand and froze. He walked really slowly almost crawling trying to figure out what it was. I watched him to see what he was going to do next. Suddenly, he took off like a bullet. He ran so fast, galloping around the sand like a little jumping bean. I remember laughing and smiling as I watched him bounce around. This is a memory that I will never forget, and to this day, every fall, me and Toby go to the beach and play.




No comments:

Post a Comment